These General Conditions apply to the online purchase of products and services at www.beeitaly.eu, the website of Beeitaly.
This website is the property of:
c.so Ferrucci 7
The website has been set up for the sale of food products in accordance with the Italian regulations on online sales agreements, as set out in legislative decree no. 70/2003 and followings modifications. All sales are subject to these General Conditions. Before placing an order, the customer should therefore read these general sales conditions carefully and familiarise him/herself with the information contained therein, and print them or save them in an accessible memory device.
1) The customer may purchase the products contained in the electronic catalogue and described in detail in the e-commerce section of the website (www.Beeitaly.eu), in which the products are divided up into categories, by means of the access procedures described therein. The publication of the products in the website constitutes an invitation to the customer to present a purchase order. The order forwarded by the customer has the status of a contract proposal, and implies full knowledge and acceptance of these General Sales Conditions. Receipt of the customer's order will be confirmed by Beeitaly by means of an automatic reply sent to the customer's email address. This reply merely confirms receipt of the order within the company information systems.
2) Each order may be viewed by the customer within the 'Your Orders' section of the website immediately after it has been placed. Until the order has been fully processed by Beeitaly (of which the customer will be notified by email), the customer has the right to change or cancel it, by contacting by email at email@example.com.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
3) The agreement stipulated between Beeitaly and the customer is understood as confirmed when the customer order is accepted, in whole or in part, by Beeitaly Such acceptance is understood as tacit, unless the customer is otherwise informed by any means available. By placing an order in any of the possible ways, the customer declares that he/she has read all the information placed at his/her disposal during the purchase procedure, and fully accepts the general and payment conditions set out herein.
4) If the customer is a consumer (an individual purchasing the goods for purposes not related to his/her occupation), once the online purchase procedure had been completed, he/she should print these general sales conditions or save them in an electronic memory device, in accordance with the Italian regulations on online sales.
5) The customer has no right to any compensation for damages or indemnity, and has no contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect injury to persons and/or damage to property caused by failure to accept or process and order, in whole or in part. Some packages contain honey. Beeitaly promotes the responsible consumption of such products and suggests not to comsume them to children under 12 months.
6) The order form sent to Beeitaly online by the customer will only be accepted if it is be filled in in full, contains the necessary information to identify the customer and the packages ordered and specifies the delivery address. Beeitaly will send the customer confirmation of receipt of the order by email.
7) By forwarding the order in any of the ways described in the website, the customer declares that he/she has read all the instructions supplied during the purchase procedure and accepts all the General and Payment Conditions set out herein.
Product prices – delivery costs – availability
8) All the product prices are clearly indicated in the website and are inclusive of VAT only (the highest rate of VAT applicable to the products contained in the package will be calculated and specified in the invoice).
9) If a package is presented in areas of the website other than the specific sections designed for product purchases, or without the 'add to basket' icon, it is understood that it is not available for sale through the website.
10) The prices of the packages as specified in the website are subject to alteration at any time without notice. However, for pending orders or those already accepted by Beeitaly as described above, the sales conditions in force when the order was forwarded by the customer will apply, except in the case of orders not accepted, as described in point 3 above.
11) On receipt of the order, Beeitaly will check the availability of stock to process it. If a package should be unavailable, Customer Services will promptly inform the customer and cancel the order. In the case of an order consisting of a number of packages, Beeitaly will deliver the other products ordered and refund the price of the package which is unavailable to the customer. If a product contained in the package is unavailable, Customer Services will promptly inform the customer and offer an alternative product with the same commercial value of that unavailable. The customer may decide whether to confirm or cancel the delivery. The customer may also decide to receive only the other packages in the order, and receive a refund for the package cancelled from the order.
12) If the delivery of the products ordered should undergo delays with respect to the delivery times specified in the website prior to placing the order, Beeitaly will promptly inform the customer of the situation by email. Up to the time of despatch by Beeitaly, of which the customer will be informed by email, the customer may change or cancel the order at any time, by sending an email to the address specified for that purpose.
13) The cost of each delivery, which may vary on the basis of the total order price, is added to the total price of each Purchase Agreement and the customer will be clearly informed of such cost before the confirmation of the Purchase Agreement.
14) The images of the packages displayed in the website, where available, normally correspond to the image in the product description. It is understood that the sole purpose of the images is to present the products and packages for sales purposes, and that they may not be entirely identical to the real products or packages in terms of colour, size or accessories. In the event of differences between the website image and that of the product description, the image in the product description will always take prevalence.
Methods of payment
15) Payments in respect of the Purchase Agreements stipulated through the website may be made by credit card, bank transfer and Paypal and multicanal gateways (Sofort, Amazon, Apple, Google). The customer will confirm the transaction upon confirmation of the Purchase Agreement, after checking the order summary and making any adjustments if necessary.
16) In the case of credit card purchases, the bank will authorise the payment of the amount in question on closure of the online transaction.
17) If the order is cancelled by the customer or if it is not accepted by Beeitaly, this latter will issue a request for the annulment of the transaction and the subsequent release of the sum involved. For certain types of card, the release times depend on the banking system, and may require up to 24-25 days as of the date of authorisation. Once the transaction has been cancelled, Beeitaly may in no circumstances be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the release of the sum by the banking system.
18) By way of a further guarantee and for the sake of greater security, Beeitaly has no access at any time during the purchase procedure to the credit card details of the buyer, which are passed on through a secure site to the website of the bank handling the transaction. These details will not be stored in any Beeitaly electronic files. Beeitaly may therefore in no circumstances be held responsible for any fraudulent or unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment for products purchased through www.Beeitaly.eu.
Deliveries and documentation
19) The products will be delivered within 7 working days of confirmation of the payment, except for deliveries to the islands, which will take place within 10 working days of confirmation of the payment. All product deliveries will be at the risk of Beeitaly The risk will be transferred to the customer at the time of delivery of the products to this latter by the carrier, transport company or any other party acting on behalf of Beeitaly for purposes of delivery.
20) Beeitaly cannot be held responsible for late processing of the order or late delivery of the products.
21) Unless otherwise specified by our Customer Services, the products will be delivered to ground floor level. At the time of receipt of the goods, the customer should check to ensure that: a) the number of packages received is as set out in the delivery note; b) the packaging materials are in good condition, undamaged and dry, and have not been tampered with in any way, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic strips). In the event of any damage to the packaging materials and/or products, or if the number of packages received is different from the number specified in the delivery note, the situation should be reported immediately to the carrier, and the words “ACCEPTED WITH RESERVATION” should be entered in the carrier's delivery receipt. Once the carrier's delivery document has been signed, the customer may no longer contest the outer condition of the packages received. Any problems regarding the condition of the packaging materials or the number of products received should be reported within 14 days of delivery, by means of the methods described in this document.
22) If the goods stored in the carrier's warehouses are not removed within 5 working days as they cannot be delivered to the address specified by the customer when the order was placed, the order will be cancelled automatically.
Right to withdraw
23) Pursuant to the terms of legislative decree 206 of 06/09/05 and following D.Lgs 21/2014, a private customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without the need to explain the reasons and without incurring any penalties, within 14 days of the delivery of the products. To exercise this right, the customer has to issue notification by registered letter with receipt slip to "Beeitaly di Guido Cortese - C.so Ferrucci 7 10138 Torino Italy", or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the package or packages for which he or she wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, on the understanding that the packages in question have to be unopened. Upon receiving the notification of withdrawal, Beeitaly Customer Services will promptly forward the instructions for the return of the goods to the customer.
24) The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions: - the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety, not to a part of it only; - the right of withdrawal does not apply to packed made to measure or which have been customised in any way. - The goods have to be returned unopened. The goods have to be returned with warranty seals untouched. As laid down in law, the costs of returning the goods are payable by the customer. Return delivery takes place entirely at the customer's risk, until such time as we issue confirmation of receipt of the goods by our warehouse. If the goods should be damaged while in transit, Beeitaly will inform the customer of the situation to enable him or her to take the necessary action to obtain a refund for the value of the goods (if insured) from the carrier. In such a situation, the product will be placed at the disposal of the customer for its return to the carrier, which will have the effect of cancelling the request for withdrawal in full. Beeitaly accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage, theft or loss of the goods returned uninsured. Beeitaly offers the customer a service for the return of the goods, insured, by express courier. If the customer should make use of this service, its costs will be deducted from the refund due to the customer as a result of the withdrawal. Upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be checked for damage or tampering not caused in transit. If the packaging and/or original packing materials should be damaged in any way, Beeitaly will deduct a percentage from the refund due, which will in any case not exceed 20% thereof, as a contribution to the costs of making good the damage.
Under Italian laws these conditions are never applied to goods which are sold with warranty seal or goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygiene reasons or related to the protection of health and were unsealed after delivery;
25) Without affecting the right to deduct the costs of making good any damage to the original packaging materials, Beeitaly will refund the full amount already paid to the customer within 30 days of receiving the goods, by transferring the sum in question to the customer's credit card or by bank transfer. In this latter case, the customer will have to supply the details of the bank account into which the refund is to be paid (ABI and CAB codes and the account number).
26) The right of withdrawal is forfeited in full due to damage to the goods (packaging materials and/or contents), if Beeitaly should note: - that the outer packaging and/or original inner packaging materials are missing; - if any component parts of the product are missing; - if the product has been damaged due to reasons other than damage in transit. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Beeitaly will return the goods purchased to the customer, to whom the costs of transport will be debited.
27) Any claims should be presented to Beeitaly di Guido Cortese - C.so Ferrucci 7 10138 Torino Italy.
28) The sales agreement between the customer and Beeitaly is stipulated in Italy and subject to Italian law. In the event of any civil disputes or criminal proceedings arising in relation to the stipulation of this online sales agreement with private customers, the court for the place of residence of the customer will have jurisdiction. In all other cases, the Court of Turin will have sole jurisdiction.